Terms and Conditions
• By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
• The prize draw is being run by Camp Australia Pty Ltd ABN 96 060 703 120.
• Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
• By submitting your token, you agree to receive emails from Camp Australia containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
• Camp Australia reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
• To enter the prize draw, delegates will receive 5 tokens which they will be able to place into boxes displaying each exhibitors logo . The Boxes will be located next to the exhibition stands.
Eligibility to enter:
• A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
• The prize draw is free to enter.
• The prize will be a Remarkable 2 (RRP $499)
• The winner will be drawn at random.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
• We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
• The winner will be drawn at 12:30 pm on Friday 12 May at Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane QLD, AUSTRALIA and will be emailed and published at www.campaustralia.com.au/page/qassp
• Camp Australia will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
• If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Camp Australia reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
• Winner’s name: Ursula Carty of Park Lake State School